Thursday, January 22, 2009

french banana bundt...

this cake for recipe club last night.  it is so yummy & super easy!  it has no spices in it but tons of flavor.  
{french banana bundt}

2/3 cup water
1 TBSP white vinegar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 boxed white cake mix
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup very ripe mashed banana

Mix water, vinegar & soda.  Add cake mix & eggs.  Stir until combined.  Add mashed bananas.  Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.  Pour into a greased & floured bundt pan & bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.  Cool completely & serve at room temperature with fresh whipped cream & fresh sliced bananas.

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

yes,
definite, yes!

Kesley Galland said...

This is so very yummy! I have been craving it since I had it- and you got to love how easy it is. This is a winner! I am going to the store right now to get what I need to make it.

Kesley Galland said...

I made this last night and instead of a white cake mix I used a yellow cake mix- and followed the recipe on the box and just added mashed bananas. I also just used a glass 9x13 dish and it turned out delicious! And the fresh whipped cream makes it! My girls loved it too!